You might not need this post, but I do. It started as a note to myself about what works. Some of it might also work for you. And I’m sure I missed some things. Feel free to add in the comments.
If you’re like me, you’re different from a lot of the people around you:
- You might have more trouble letting go of obsessive negative thoughts
- You might get easily triggered into traumatic states
- You might be prone to spirals of anxiety or depression that are really hard to stop
- You might feel that you’re the one responsible for fixing the world
- You might absorb feelings and energy from the people around you, even if it makes you sick
One great thing is that you know this about yourself. Also there are a lot of simple steps you can take to be strong and healthy. Here’s my list:READ MORE